Buying your first home should be a wonderful and exciting experience! To ensure you enjoy the process, there is a wealth of information available to you. But where to start?
Purchasing a home is much easier than you think. The biggest questions are:
- How much of a mortgage do you qualify for.
- How much money do you need for a down payment?
- What type of home are you looking for?
- What area(s) do you want to live in?
The question I am asked most frequently is, what are the costs? Simply put, an idea of your costs (above and beyond your down payment) are:
- Legal fees
- Moving expenses
- Home Inspection/Condominium Document Review
- Utility deposits (possibly required without a previous account set up)
The buyer is not responsible to pay the commission. The seller of the property is responsible and the commission is included in the selling price of the home.
Contact me to learn more, much more, about buying your first home!